Sunday, October 16, 2011

The old saying goes....

Free People top/ Jessica Simpson skinny jeans/ Rocketdog flats

Photo credit: Mekenzie Brow

Lia Sophia earrings/ GUESS watch/ Ring from Silver Armadillo- Asheville, NC



One man's trash is another person's treasure?  That's kind of how me and Mekenzie (my wonderful photographer) felt about this broken-down pile of old bleachers.... at least as far as making interesting photography angles.  As for the outfit.... believe it or not, I wore this top as a dress this summer and I washed it ONE time and it shrunk up this high.  Come to find out, that is a common problem with 100% viscose fabric... along with wrinkling easily.  Darn.  It's the weekend, and we still learned something new.

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit. I want to live in purple right now. And Of course it's Free People. I should have known.

    ReplyDelete